None of the property taxonomies are working for any new properties created. The imported sample content works as expected but even adding a new property, it will not display when e.g. a location is selected.
You need to be clear about the issue:
1. What exactly are you expecting to happen with a new property? And what is exactly happening?
2. Can you reproduce this with the official demo: https://superlist.byaviators.com/ (you should always try here first).
3. Upload screenshots to help demonstrate the issue.
Unless there is a known issue already I suspect that more info will be required to discern where your issue originates.
I have discovered what is causing the problem. Your theme / plugin does not work with the latest version of Wordpress (4.9.2). I have installed Wordpress 4.8.5 and the taxonomy listings are working as expected.
Please advise when your theme / plugin will be updated.
That is MORE info, indeed ;) Hopefully Eric can help.
Where is Erik and support??
Seems like we are all waiting for Eric and support to respond.
The more I work with my client to implement Realia theme and plugin, more issues arise. Please expect further functional issues to be reported.
Megareal and Realia are beautiful themes dealing a complex area of real estate business. We are very happy about it but that one thing of support at that crucial time is missing which is now almost one month and 7 days. A huge gap!! Hope something comes up soon!!
Just a heads up to everyone waiting for Eric. Be absolutely certain you have provided enough information to demonstrate the bug/issue. You must be absolutely clear about the path to reproducing the bug/issue. Show how the bug/issue exists on the demo website. Include numerous screenshots that show what you are talking about. Go to the extreme, and provide much more information that you might think is necessary.
Erik is probably not going to spend his time trying to figure out what you're talking about. If he reads your ticket and does not understand the problem as described by you then he will be asking more questions to clarify what you are talking about, or asking you to try to reproduce the issue, or pointing you at the online documentation - and then maybe you'll have to wait a long time for him to follow up again. Better to have checked all those boxes before he arrives.
I read through many tickets here, just to see what I can learn about Superlist, and I am surprised by how many times I have absolutely no idea what the issue is, as described in the original ticket.
Be detailed, be specific, be visual (with screenshots), be knowledgeable (read the docs thoroughly), and be adaptable.
Again, just to be clear......
My client has paid for something, in good faith, which is not currently fit for purpose. In fairness and retrospect, your sales page on ThemeForrest does state compatibility with Wordpress ONLY up to version 4.8.x.
Personally, I think the solution to the problem is abundantly clear. However, should your developer require some "hand holding" I can assist if it will benefit my client and the upgrade will be done in a reasonable amount of time.
The class-wp-tax-query.php (4.9.x) does something different than the previous version.
If you use the 4.8.5 (class-wp-tax-query.php) Wordpress version,
the function wp_get_post_terms (class-realia-query.php) will be executed again.
At the moment I'm not out of it, what was changed in Wordpress, maybe the programmer should
look over. Affects the Realia and Superlist Theme! The categories e.g.
(register_taxonomy) locations, agents and so on.
Still waiting for some sort of positive response..........
And we are all still waiting for ANY sort of reply !!!
In addition to previous reported issues, this theme does not work with SSL. Using HTTPS breaks the layout of the theme.
I have also had to degrade the server side PHP version to make things work.
This is completely unacceptable behaviour from Aviators. If you no longer intend to provide support to your PAYING customers, then this theme should be immediately retired and withdrawn from sale to the public.
The same problem also to my website, the taxonomies no more workimg